Your Friendly, Instant-Information Source for ALL these ADDITIONAL Banking Services and Resources!
Whenever you need specific, empowering banking services and resources, turn to your helpful neighborhood professionals at Kennebec Federal Savings. We’re right here with a smile and a helping hand when you need to:
To quickly and easily order checks click on the appropriate button. (Please contact us beforehand if you need to change any of the personal or business information on your checks.)
Order Personal Checks Order Business Checks
Buy Foreign Currency
Simplify your travel preparations by purchasing your foreign currency comfortably in advance. To purchase foreign currency, click here .
Easily send and receive wire transfers with the help of Kennebec Federal Savings. To send a wire, visit one of our offices to complete and sign wire instructions. To receive a wire, provide the following information to the person or bank that will initiate the wire transfer to your account at KFS.
For Domestic Incoming Wires:
FI Name: Kennebec Federal Savings
FI ABA: 211272614
Credit to: Provide your name, address, and account number for the account you want credited at KFS.
For International Incoming Wires:*
KeyBank Swift Code: KEYBUS33
For Credit to:
Account Holder: Kennebec Federal Savings
Account Number: 199681016242
For Further Credit to: Customer Name and Customer Account Number
*International wires are processed through KeyBank. Wires must be in US Dollars.
Use Financial Calculators
Calculators from KFS are a fast, authoritative way to determine the money you’ll need for a wide array of banking transactions. To visit our calculators page, click here.
Locate an ATM
Need quick cash? Visit a KFS Branch office or locate a free ATM anywhere else nationwide. To find an ATM nationwide, click here.
Report Identity Theft
You must take IMMEDIATE action if you suspect you are the victim of identity theft or fraud. Take these steps now:
- Call Us: (888) 249-0606
- Call one of the three major credit bureaus to tell them your identity has been stolen. Request that a “fraud alert” be placed on your file and that no new credit be granted without your approval.
- EQUIFAX: (800) 525-6285
- EXPERIAN: (888) 397-3742
- TRANS UNION: (800) 680-7289
- Contact your credit card companies and any other financial institutions where you have accounts to notify them and close your accounts.
Do you need assistance with any of the following government-related financial resources, services, or entitles? Simply click on the link after each listing, and you’ll get the fast, authoritative information you need.
- FREE Credit Report: Experts recommend you should check you credit report every year, to correct misreported information and guard against identity theft. Consumers are entitled to a free copy of their credit report annually from each of the three major credit reporting agencies: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. Each credit bureau may have different information, so it is important to obtain a report from each of the credit bureaus. To order your free annual credit report visit www.annualcreditreport.com or call (877) 322-8228.
- Learn About FDIC Insurance: The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s mission is to maintain the stability of and public confidence in our nation’s financial system. Learn about FDIC insurance, and determine if your deposits are insured. To learn more, visit www.fdic.gov/deposit.
- Calculate Your FDIC Coverage: Use this helpful online tool to calculate the level of insurance coverage of all types of deposit accounts offered by FDIC-insured banks. To learn more, visit www5.fdic.gov/edie.
- Federal Trade Commission: Discover how to prevent and avoid email scams, and how to deal with deceptive spam. To learn more, visit www.ftc.gov.
- Maine State Housing Authority: Get clear, authoritative information about MaineHousing, which offers programs and services that make housing more affordable to Maine people. To learn more, visit www.mainehousing.org.
- MyMoney.Gov: Understand more about your money—how to save it, invest it, and manage it to meet your financial goals—using this helpful Federal Government website. To learn more, visit www.mymoney.gov.
- NextGen College Investing Plan®: Use this innovative financial strategy to successfully invest in and finance your or your children’s higher education goals. NextGen is offered through a partnership of The State of Maine through the Office of the State Treasurer and the Finance Authority of Maine (FAME), which have arranged with Merrill Lynch to bring you this Section 529 account option. To learn more, visit www.nextgenforme.com.
- U.S. Savings Bonds: Buy US Savings Bonds, check the value of your savings bonds, and more. Plus, discover the financially empowering benefits of U. S. Savings Bonds, Treasury bonds, notes, bills, and TIPS. To learn more, visit www.treasurydirect.gov.